“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” ~ Jane Austen
Standing since 1914 on the most delectable block of the inner Richmond, this fine Arts and Crafts home is a place where dreams come true. Classic style meets quiet comfort in a home built for happy living.
Fully detached. Extra wide and deep lot. Versatile floor plan. Impeccable architectural integrity. Thoughtful remodeling and upgrades. Friendly and supportive neighbors.
Inviting and expansive public rooms on the main level. 4+ bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the top floor. Den, family room, office, sunroom. Guest suite downstairs. Huge outdoor recreation shed. Deck, patio and garden. Abundant storage. 2-car parking.
Top Richmond district location, with proximity to treasured Golden Gate Park; numerous playgrounds; the Presidio; Baker Beach; SF Public Library; favorite restaurants and shops on Geary, Clement and Balboa. Easy access to multiple MUNI lines and great driving routes in every direction.
- Handsome façade, porch, front garden and heritage magnolia tree
- Detached home on 33' x 120' lot
- Period details, thoughtful enhancements throughout
- Welcoming foyer and sunny living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room adjoins eat-in kitchen with Wolf range, Miele dishwasher and Living Water filtration system
- Also on main level: Den, office, mudroom, 2 powder rooms, storage closets
- West-facing deck off main level and stairs to patio
- Upstairs 4 bedrooms plus family room (or 5 bedrooms), 2 remodeled baths (one en suite), sunroom, laundry room
- Trio of rooms at rear on top floor can be used in a variety of ways
- Downstairs guest suite has bedroom, remodeled bath, wetbar, side entrance, interior access
- Large patio, sheltered garden, heritage mayten tree at back of home
- 600+ sq. ft. former carriage house, now used for recreation and storage; has electrical
- Wine cellar, multiple storage rooms, 2nd laundry downstairs
- Recessed lights, tube skylights, skylight, hardwood floors, wired for internet, built-in speakers, fire ladders, quake supplies, many new windows and so much more!
- This is the first home to sell on this beloved block in 5+ years, per San Francisco MLS
- Fabulous location near Golden Gate Park, Presidio, restaurants, shops, playgrounds, MUNI lines and shuttle stops